Bouw Marketing Platform 2018
USP Marketing Consultancy is an international market research agency, specialised in the construction sector, the installation sector, the DIY sector and the real estate & living markets. In 2003, we have started the Bouw Marketing Platform (BMP), which is being translated as the 'Construction Marketing Platform'. We have done this in collaboration with Sigma Coatings. Each BMP-session could be of high relevance for strategic marketing topics and you have the opportunity to expand your network within the construction industry. There is also a possibility to benchmark your own marketing policy and share your experiences with marketing colleagues from other companies. We strive to have 25 renowned companies in the building segment on a structural basis in the BMP.
The meetings take place six times per year (from 3pm till 9PM) at one of the members of the BMP. Each session is focused on a different topic. During the BMP sessions, you have several possibilities to share your view on the market and discuss these insights. On the one hand you get the opportunity to get to talk with experts about a topic and on the other hand you can discuss the same with your colleagues in the same industry.
Training by an expert
- Discuss the results of a specific research of USP Marketing Consultancy
- Presentation from the guest company, focused on how they handle these topics
- Group discussion, led by USP Marketing Consultancy
- A dinner is included
The location of the BMP-session is at one of the members of the platform. USP Marketing Consultancy provides the relevant expert on the topic and the presentation will exclusively be reported to the members of the platform. After the session you will receive a reader with the presentations and the research results.
The current topics have been suggested:
- Brand strategies from best known brands in comparison with private labels
- Promotion policies and new media
- Possibilities for social media for our organisation
- Marketing and communication via retail media
- The urge of market information for retail organisations
- Point of sale concepts and possibilities
- The best way to manage blurring lines between different industries
- Selling concepts instead of products
- The participants of the BMP decide what the program will look like.
Participants of the BMP:
- get training about the relevant marketing issues
- learn from other marketeers
- receive an exclusive report about each theme
- build and expand their network
- have influence in topics for this year and the following years
Participants of the BMP:
- must keep confidential information that they hear during the meetings of other participants and will have to commit to this.
- must be commercially / commercially (co-) responsible at the company
Online buying for sealants still limited among EU consumers
Online buying Sealants are not a typical product that consumers purchase online. Traditionally most consum... Read more
European contractors are mostly brand-oriented in their purchasing ...
This is one of the results of the European Contractor Monitor 2018 of USP Marketing Consulta... Read more
European HVAC installers and plumbers order directly from manufactu...
Direct ordering at the manufacturer While some of the manufacturers are still wondering whether to get in ... Read more