Bouw Marketing Platform 2018
USP Marketing Consultancy is an international market research agency, specialised in the construction sector, the installation sector, the DIY sector, and the real estate & housing markets. In 2003, we started the Bouw Marketing Platform (BMP), which translates as the 'Construction Marketing Platform'. We have done this in collaboration with Sigma Coatings. Each BMP-session could be of high relevance for strategic marketing topics, and you have the opportunity to expand your network within the construction industry. There is also a possibility to benchmark your own marketing policy and share your experiences with marketing colleagues from other companies. We strive to have 25 renowned companies from the construction segment in the BMP on a structural basis.
The meetings take place six times per year (from 3pm till 9PM) at one of the members of the BMP. Each session focuses on a different topic or theme. During the BMP sessions, you have several possibilities to share your view on the market and discuss these insights. On the one hand you get the opportunity to talk with experts about a topic, and on the other hand you can discuss the same with colleagues from the same industry.
- Training by an expert on the session's theme
- Discussion of the results of a specific research of USP Marketing Consultancy
- Presentation from the guest company, focusing on how they handle the topic
- Group discussion, led by USP Marketing Consultancy
- A dinner is included
The location of the BMP-session is at one of the members of the platform. USP Marketing Consultancy provides the relevant expert on the topic, and the presentation will exclusively be reported to the members of the platform. After the session you will receive a reader with the presentations and the research results.
- Brand strategies from best known brands in comparison with private labels
- Promotion policies and new media
- Possibilities for social media for our organisation
- Marketing and communication via retail media
- The urge for market information for retail organisations
- Point of sale concepts and possibilities
- The best way to manage blurring lines between different industries
- Selling concepts instead of products
- The participants of the BMP decide what the program will look like.
Participants of the BMP:
- get training about relevant marketing issues
- learn from other marketeers
- receive an exclusive report about each theme
- build and expand their network
- have influence on topics for this year and the following years
Participants of the BMP:
- must keep information that they hear from other participants during the meeting confidential, and will have to commit to this.
- must be commercially (co-) responsible at the company
Are installers using social media professionally?
Given the potential these platforms offer to reach out to consumers, they are often included in marketing s... Read more
Orientation for home improvement products becoming increasingly mor...
In the more conservative market of home improvement products, however, online purchasing is not as common y... Read more
Huge outflow of professional painters expected in Europe
Age distribution of a professional population can b... Read more