Receive the research report for free "The COVID-19 impact on the European home improvement market"
The COVID-19 pandemic has a strong impact on consumer behaviour and their decision making on home improvement projects. While some countries experienced a boost in DIY other markets stagnated due to store closures. This report provides insights into consumer opinions on home improvement and visiting DIY stores during the pandemic. Also consumers give their expectations for new home improvement projects in 2021. The market research has been conducted in January 2021.And are expecting to spend even more money on home improvement in 2021.
- European consumers are spending more time at home than in November
- This still has a positive effect on the number of Home improvement jobs
- Even though half of the consumers do not feel comfortable visiting a DIY store at the moment
- Millennials became more enthusiastic about home improvement
- And are expecting to spend even more money on home improvement in 2021