Construction outlook and Architects influence
It may seem safe to assume that trends and developments in the construction market affect the roles and influence of all parties involved in constructing a building, but it is an assumption nonetheless. This report of the European Architectural Barometer shows you more about the current status and the future outlook of Architects influence on the construction process.
This report contains:
- Insights in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain and the United Kingdom)
- Future building volumes; how will this develop?
- Updated economic and construction figures per country and on a European level
- The theme part, totally dedicated to the 'Architects influence on the construction process'
Important features in this report:
- Results are presented on a European level and on country level
- Factsheets per country
- 1,450 architects (2 FTE's and more) are being interviewed by phone.
Are you interested in more information about the report, please feel free to fill in your emailadress below.
Are you interested in purchasing the report, please fill out the form below. The price for the full report is 1,750 euro, which contains the insights of all countries.