Construction outlook and Future of prefabrication 2018
Prefab is one of the key trends in the market. Manufacturers active in the booming construction sector are looking for faster building techniques. This report of the European Architectural Barometer shows you more about the current status and the future outlook of prefab in Europe.
This report contains:
- Insights in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain and the United Kingdom)
- Future building volumes; how will this develop?
- Updated economic and construction figures per country and on a European level
- The theme part, totally dedicated to the 'Future of Prefab'
Important features in this report:
- Results are presented on a European level and on country level
- Factsheets per country
- 1,450 architects (2 FTE's and more) are being interviewed by phone.
If you are interested in more information about the report, please feel free to fill in your emailadress below.
If you are interested in purchasing the report, please fill out the form below. The price for the full report is 1,750 euro, which contains the insights of all countries.