The Garden Trends and Brands Monitor
Why a study on the European residential garden & lawn market?
The residential garden market is changing under the influence of for example e-commerce and changing consumer wishes and demands about sustainability. Currently, there is no report available that provides structural insights in the European garden market based on quantitative research. Next to this, there are only few reports available that provide insights on country level. USP has extensive experience conducting quantitative research in the European garden market and is now offering its expertise to create a European multiclient study to provide you with detailed information of the market and insights on trend developments.
Why is this report interesting to you?
- You will have a good and clear understanding of current and future trends, which allows you to act upon them
- You will know who your customers are as we show the information per segment
- The information in the report could provide direction to your R&D
The Garden Trends and Brands Monitor includes thirteen European markets. Every organisation can choose the countries of their interest! We thus interview your end customer to provide you with fact-based information on garden characteristics, your branding and current trends in the market.
What is included?
The most important garden product groups are included in this research. If your product group is not included yet, let us know!
We provide you with detailed information on your brand position per pre-defined segment.
- Characteristics of the European gardens
- Segmentation – Who is your client?
- Products for the garden - What tools are being used?
- Brand awareness, usage, and preference
- Trends: What is happening in the market?
- Smart garden
- Sustainable garden
- City gardening
- Healthy gardening
- Outdoor living