Circular & sustainable construction
Circularity and sustainable construction is one of the key trends in the market. This report of the European Architectural Barometer shows you more about the current status and the future outlook of circular and sustainable construction in Europe.
This report contains:
- Insights in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain and the United Kingdom)
- Future building volumes; how will this develop?
- Updated economic and construction figures per country and on a European level
- The theme part, totally dedicated to the 'Circular and sustainable construction'
Important features in this report:
- Results are presented on a European level and on country level
- Factsheets per country
- 1,450 architects (2 FTE's and more) are being interviewed by phone.
Are you interested in more information about the report, please feel free to fill in your emailadress below.
Are you interested in purchasing the report, please fill out the form below. The price for the full report is 1,750 euro, which contains the insights of all countries.