Media orientation & Consumption
Media orientation & consumption of architects is an important issue for manufacturers active in the construction sector. This report provides real key insights into which magazines are read by architects, the importance of social media, which trade fairs are the most interesting in each country and more can be found in the report. With this report, USP Marketing Consultancy provides insights into the media orientation and consumption of architects in Europe.
This report will give you a clear overview of the media usage of architects (for example a distinction between digital & traditional media). The following topics will be discussed in this report:
- For which products of product groups architects usually search information;
- What kind of professionally related information they usually search for;
- What kind of media sources architects use;
- Via what type of websites architects search for information on the internet;
- Which devices they use when searching for information online;
- How often/ intensively architects make use of different types of information sources.
Would you like to receive more information about the report?
- Research in 8 European countries
- The theme of the report is 'Media orientation & Consumption'
- The report also provides insight into the future building volumes, the economic development of the architects and more about the construction in Europe