Online Buying (Q1 2016)
Online Buying is an important topic from the European Home Improvement Monitor. Almost every year, USP Marketing Consultancy measures the extent of online buying (and more) by providing key insights in twenty product categories. This makes it possible to make a comparison every year and it is clear how this will change for European do-it-yourself consumers. How many European DIY consumers buy online and which products are bought the most or the least?
Would you like to receive more information about the report?
- 600 interviews per quarter per country, research in 11 European countries.
- The theme of the report is 'Online Buying'
- The report also provides more insights into the changes of DIY vs. DIFM
- For more information, please contact USP Marketing Consultancy.
- When you write your e-mail address in the bar below, we will contact you.