Touch points during the buying process
Touch points during the buying process is an important topic in the home improvement market. Which purchase channels are used by consumers and which touchpoints do the do-it-yourself consumers find the most important per purchase channel? USP Marketing Consultancy provides insight into both the online and the offline touch points in the purchasing process in the report of the European Home Improvement Monitor.
Would you like to receive more information about the report?
- 600 interviews per quarter per country, research in 11 European countries
- The theme of the report is 'Touch points during the buying process'
- The report also provides insight into purchase channels and changes from DIY vs DIFM
- For more information, please contact USP Marketing Consultancy
- When you write your e-mail address in the bar below, we will contact you.