Purchase behaviour of European installers
In recent years, there has been a lot of attention to the buying behaviour of professionals in the construction and installation industry. Following shifts in the buying behaviour in the general economy, one could expect the installers and other professionals working in construction to follow. But is this the case? Or is the traditional nature of the industry and the strong position of the specialised distribution severely slowing down any change? If the buying behaviour is changing, which channels are becoming more important? Is it online buying or buying directly at manufactures? These questions and many more are answered in the new Q3 2019 report of the European mechanical installation monitor.
Key research questions Q3 European Mechanical Installation Monitor:
• How many installers are buying at the traditional wholesale, pure online players, DIY stores, building merchants and direct from the manufacturers?
• What’s the share of wallet spend per channel?
• How are products ordered? (by phone, email, in store, etc.)
• Future buying behaviour
• Buying behaviour for various specific product groups
• Turnover and orderbook developments of mechanical installers
Important features in this report:
- The report is based on 900 successful telephone interviews with mechanical installers
- Insights in 6 countries (France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and the UK)
For more information about this research, please feel free to contact USP Marketing Consultancy.
Would you like to order the report, please fill out the form below.