The Online Paint Buyer 2020
Why a study on the European online paint buyers?
E-commerce is rapidly changing consumer behaviour. The traditional paint brands and sales channels are potentially losing market share. The insights provided by this research will help brands in paint and paint supplies to better understand the online consumer. This in order to take strategic actions and gain market share online.
By 30 in-depth interviews among consumers who have recently done a paint job in their home. In-depth interviews will provide us with a deeper understanding of the consumer behaviour and decision making for paint and paint supplies.
What: Insights provided by the research:
- Detailed customer journey of online paint buyers
- Better insights in online decision making process
- Consumer opinions on using different tools (visualizers) that help them to choose colour
- Expectations that online buyers have on paint colour samples
- Online buying behaviour for paint supplies
- Recommendations to solve issues and barriers that online buyers are facing when buying paint and paint supplies.
Newsletter DIY & home improvement
We also have a free newsletter in which you will get insights in the home improvement sector each quarter. If you would like to subscribe to the DIY & home improvement newsletter, please fill out the form on: https://www.usp-mc.nl/en/insights/newsletter/