- Product Development
- Product development research
- Research is vital in the entire product life cycle
- Types of product development research
- Case example: idea generation
- Case example: concept test/product optimisation
- Case example: communication strategy
- Why USP for your product development studies
- How do we do this?
- Why are focus groups the right approach?
- Why are in-depth interviews the right approach?
- Why is quantitative research by phone the right approach?
- From insights to impact
FROM INSIGHTS TO IMPACT
Our exploratory analysis will unveil a storyboard and ‘so what’s’. This will then be reported in an actionable output (like PowerPoint), focusing on the recommendations per channel, segment and/or country.
We want to assist you in implementing the desired actions. Personal presentations and/ or workshops, based on our 25+ years of market experience, will enable this.