Do you want to advance your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and consultancy fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
International Online Marketeer
Rotterdam | 40 hours a week | €2200 - €3000
Do you love a challenge and have the skills to lift our online marketing to a higher level? Then we have the right job for you! USP is looking for an online marketeer with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience. In this position the main focus is online marketing, where you will get the opportunity to pitch your ideas and develop innovative marketing strategies. You will be working in a small team in which you will be responsible for shaping the online marketing and posting content (mostly on LinkedIn).
We are looking for someone who
- Has a relevant bachelor/master diploma with 2 – 5 years of work experience
- Has up to date knowledge about SEO & SEA
- Has experience with LinkedIn, especially ad’s
- Has feeling with writing marketing content and making visuals
- Is independent, ambitious and creative
At USP you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an informal work environment. There are a lot of possibilities for growth within USP.
With the right assets and skills the possibilities within USP are endless. You will get on the job training to reach your full potential.
The USP team can be best described as young, dynamic and enthusiastic. This group of (young) professionals makes sure to grow and have fun together. Each Friday we have drinks at the office and once a year we have a USP trip abroad and besides that we have knowledge sessions to make sure we keep growing.
Curious how an average week of an online marketeer at USP looks like?
- Set up and carry out campaigns – 15 hours a week
- SEO & SEA – 8 hours a week
- Website management and optimization – 5 hours a week
- Measure and optimize websites traffic – 5 hours a week
- Customer relations management, lead generation, meetings, administrations – 7 hours a week
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.