Do you want to advance your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and consultancy fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
Junior Research Analyst
An enthusiastic and keen Junior Research Analyst wanted! We are looking for someone who is proactive and eager to learn; someone who is quick to understand and can work well in a close team. This challenging job can be well-combined with your study!
As Junior Research Analyst you support various USP teams in setting up and executing national and international market research. Some of the tasks you will be performing include: compiling data files, recoding, drafting graphs and tables, and writing basic reports. You have your future in your hands. So show us what you can do and you will be given more tasks to perform in the research process.
We are looking for someone who
- has professional and intellectual ability at vocational/academic level;
- has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- performs well under high pressure of work and at the same time can constantly monitor the quality;
- has good knowledge of SPSS and Microsoft Office;
- is flexible and can quickly adapt to changing circumstances;
- is available to work at least 16 hours a week (flexible working hours).
- a close team of colleagues who are always willing to help each other;
- career opportunities (possible permanent job after your graduation);
- enjoyable drinks gatherings; On Fridays, we enjoy getting together for drinks in our own bar;
- informal working environment/flat organisation;
- opportunity to use your own initiative;
- a competitive salary.
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.