Do you want to grow your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and advisory fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
Are you looking for a job that's interesting and challenging? One combining client contact, consultancy skills, independence and career opportunities? Do you have proven affinity with and at least 3 years’ experience in market research? Then, we are looking for you!
USP is looking for a commercial Project Manager with the skills and expertise required to conduct market research (i.e. knowledge of the research process, ability to translate the client's wishes into questionnaires, perform analyses, draw up reports and presentations). You also have commercial and account management skills, you are a good listener and can translate the client's wishes into a specific research proposal. Additionally, you have advisory and consultancy expertise and can lead and supervise research projects and project teams, working always within the parameters of quality, speed, budget and in conformity with the research proposal. Through your expert knowledge of the subject matter and the market, your enthusiastic approach and your clear insights, you deliver ‘to the point advice’ adding value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who
- has professional and intellectual ability at academic level;
- has at least three years’ experience in market and other research;
- consciously chooses to work at a market research agency and wants to further improve in the field of client advice;
- takes a proactive approach, concentrating on achieving the team result and is not phased by setbacks;
- has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- performs well under high pressure of work and at the same time constantly monitors the quality;
- is flexible, does not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- works independently, takes the initiative and accepts responsibility;
- wants to be part of a close team of colleagues who are always willing to help each other;
- lives in the Rotterdam area.
- an informal working environment where you work with enthusiastic, professional and ambitious colleagues;
- to support your personal growth through coaching and training;
- a competitive salary and employment conditions (laptop/iPad, telephone);
- the opportunity to advance to Consultant with an own client base and market specialism; your future is in your hands!
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.