Do you want to grow your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and advisory fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
Are you passionate about research but you don't want to work in a boring research department? Are you looking for a job that's interesting and challenging? One combining research skills, quality and independence? Do you understand what is needed to be successful, and does working in the dynamic world of Construction and Housing appeal to you? Then, you are the person we are looking for.
USP is looking for a Research Analyst with the skills and expertise required to conduct national and international market research (i.e. knows how to programme questionnaires, perform analyses in SPSS and draw up research reports); You are involved in the whole internal research process in which you and the Project Manager work jointly on the client's research question; Internal project management and instructing the call centre under our management also fall under the responsibility of a Research Analyst; The research projects that you are involved in, are projects that matter; Through your expert knowledge of the subject matter, your skills and your enthusiastic approach, you add value to our organisation.
We are looking for someone who
- has professional and intellectual ability at vocational/academic level;
- has at least one year's experience in national and international market research;
- consciously chooses to work for a market research agency;
- takes a proactive approach, concentrating on achieving the team result and is not phased by setbacks;
- performs well under high pressure of work and at the same time constantly monitors the quality;
- has an excellent command of the English language, both written and oral;
- is able to work with SPSS and Microsoft Office;
- has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- is flexible, does not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- has experience with NEBU research software (or equivalent); is preferred but not required;
- lives in the Rotterdam area.
- a position which requires you to work independently, take the initiative and accept responsibility;
- an enjoyable working environment where you work with enthusiastic, professional and ambitious colleagues;
- to support your personal growth through coaching and training;
- a competitive salary;
- the opportunity to advance to Project Manager with an own client base and market specialism; your future is in your hands!
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.