Do you want to grow your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and advisory fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
Are you looking for a job that's interesting and challenging? One combining research skills, quality, coaching and independence? Are you driven and committed to achieving a good end result for important research projects? And does working in the dynamic world of Construction, Housing and Real Estate appeal to you? Then, you are the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a Research Manager with the skills and expertise required to conduct market research (i.e. knows the research process, is able to draft and programme questionnaires, perform analyses, draw up reports and presentations); You are responsible for the planning and execution of the research projects and act as the Project Manager's sparring partner; You keep a close eye, not only on the efficiency of the project, but also on the training needs of your colleagues; You supervise and work with colleagues who conduct the research; you lead, coach and inspire them; What's more, you have a keen eye for research models and methods, quality and innovation and where possible you take the research process to the next level; The research projects under your leadership are projects that matter; Through your expert knowledge of the subject matter, your good head for figures and your contagious enthusiastic attitude, you add value to our organisation and play an important role in its future growth.
We are looking for someone who
- consciously chooses to work long-term for a market research agency;
- takes a proactive approach and focuses on quality and innovation;
- is not phased by setbacks;
- has professional and intellectual ability at academic level;
- has worked at a research or market research agency for at least three years;
- preferably has experience in leading and inspiring team members;
- preferably has worked with various research software;
- has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- is flexible, does not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- preferably lives in the Rotterdam area.
- a position which requires you to work independently, take the initiative and accept responsibility;
- an enjoyable working environment where you work with enterprising, enthusiastic, professional and ambitious colleagues;
- to support your personal development by providing you with opportunities for quick advancement to Research Director, if you prove to be suitable;
- a competitive salary.
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.