Do you want to advance your career, be challenged, make a difference and influence strategic decisions? Then USP has various opportunities for you in the research and consultancy fields.
USP is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people!
Telephone Market Researcher
Have you always been interested in market research? That is great because we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and keen students with a passion for market research who wish to deepen their knowledge.
USP is looking for Telephone Market Researchers. As a Telephone Market Researcher you are responsible for correctly conducting telephone surveys. You will work in the heart of the organisation and ensure that sufficient data is collected so that analyses can be conducted and reports can be submitted to the client. Most of your colleagues are students who share your interests which enhances the working atmosphere. USP offers you the opportunity to submit your planning on a weekly basis, so that you are able to properly combine your sideline job with your study. You can fill in your work schedule each week on the basis of the following working hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 12:45 hours, 12:45 - 17:00 hours, 17:00 - 21:15 hours, and on Saturday: 10.30 - 14:45 hours, 14:45 - 19.00 hours. We offer a good workplace, good salary and a fun working atmosphere. We also have an attractive bonus system and we have regular drinks with the whole team.
We are looking for someone who
- has professional and intellectual ability at vocational level at least;
- has an excellent command of the standard Dutch language, both written and oral;
- has a good telephone voice;
- has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- is assertive and eager to learn;
- can work independently and in a team.
- an informal working environment where you work with enthusiastic, professional and ambitious colleagues;
- to support your personal growth through coaching and training;
- good salary;
- an attractive bonus system;
- career opportunities;
- fun drinks gatherings with colleagues.
We work for reputable multinationals (such as AkzoNobel, Bosch, Philips, Grohe, Forbo, etc.) which supply the construction, installation, DIY, housing and real estate sectors. Our clients usually have pan-European issues regarding their brand, customer journeys, performance, market opportunities, e-commerce, multi-channels etc. USP provides the insights required to take decisions and acts as marketing advisor for its clients. USP is a dynamic organisation committed to delivering quality. Our corporate culture is informal, professional and result-oriented. While we highly value drive and dedication in our people, we also believe that enjoyment enhances the job.