Building Information Modelling
BIM and calculation tools are extensively covered in the new Q1 2018 report of the European Electrical Installation Monitor. The report provides key insights in the current situation when it comes to BIM and calculation tools. Key information to evaluated and prepare a solid BIM and calculation tools strategy.
Amongst other things, the full report provides insights in:
- the different kind of types of calculation tools that are being asked by clients and being used by installers;
- the extent to which installers use calculation tools and BIM;
- for which products this is applied the most;
- reasons why calculation tools and BIM are being used by installers;
- which software is used the most;
- the familiarity with BIM and the future outlook regarding calculation tools and BIM.
The full report covers Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, the Netherlands and the UK, and provides need to know information for your calculation tools & BIM strategy towards the electrical installers.